إنســـانيــات .. نحـو عـلم اجـتماعى نـقدى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

إنســـانيــات .. نحـو عـلم اجـتماعى نـقدى

خطوة على طريق الوعي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance, 2010

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
د. فرغلى هارون
المدير العـام

د. فرغلى هارون

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 3278
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/05/2008

The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance, 2010 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance, 2010   The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance, 2010 Empty21/12/2010, 3:39 pm

The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance, 2010 Adb5af2aa231ffe487bf10b666a71f2d

The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance
By BoardSource
Jossey-Bass, 2010
416 pages
7,7 MB

From BoardSource comes The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance. This comprehensive resource explores the overarching question of governance within nonprofit organizations and addresses the roles, structures, and practices of an effective nonprofit.
The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance covers the topics that are of most importance to those charged with creating and sustaining effective leadership, including building a board; succession planning; policies; financial oversight; fundraising; planning; strategic planning processes; risk management; and evaluation of the board, CEO, and organization.
Praise for The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance
"This is the first book I've found that covers the topic of governance from A to Z. I know what I'll be assigning the students in my governance class as a textbook next semester!"
—Terrie Temkin, founding principal, CoreStrategies for Nonprofits, Inc.

"BoardSource has prepared an exceptional resource for nonprofit boards and leaders. This comprehensive volume offers timely and relevant information about board work and governance, including practical tools and resources that will be valuable to all types of nonprofits."
—David O. Renz, chair, department of public affairs; Beth K. Smith/Missouri Chair in Nonprofit Leadership; and director, Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership; University of Missouri, Kansas City

"If you are involved in nonprofit organizations, and if you ever have doubts about how they are best run, this is the book for you—and BoardSource is the place to turn."
—Fisher Howe, consultant, Lavender/Howe & Associates, and author, The Nonprofit Leadership Team

أدع لنا بالخير وها هو الرابط
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Or

Or

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://social.alafdal.net

The Handbook of Nonprofit Governance, 2010
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى